Epoxy Flooring for Atlanta Homes and Commercial Spaces
Flooring Zone Has Served Atlanta’s Flooring Needs Since 2008
Since 2008, Flooring Zone has been among Atlanta’s preferred flooring companies. From luxurious carpeting and hardwood flooring to laminate and concrete epoxy flooring, we offer many options to suit our customers’ requirements for affordable, durable flooring. No matter what type of flooring you select for your next renovation or new construction project, we’ll ensure the installation is done correctly so you can enjoy your new flooring for years to come. Throughout the past decade, we’ve completed numerous projects involving epoxy flooring. The demand for epoxy floors has risen in recent years, as more home and business owners have become aware of its many advantages. When it comes to epoxy flooring for Atlanta homes and commercial spaces, nobody does it better than Flooring Zone!
Why Consider Epoxy Flooring for Your Atlanta Home or Office?
Floors with an epoxy coating have long been used in commercial and industrial applications, ranging from airport hangars to automotive showrooms, warehouses, and gyms. However, these days, epoxy flooring isn’t regulated strictly to commercial or industrial use. Many Atlanta-area homeowners have asked us to install epoxy flooring in their garages and entryways, among other residential applications. Here are some of the advantages epoxy flooring has to offer for your Atlanta home or office:
- Durability – The first thing that usually comes to mind when you mention epoxy flooring is its ability to withstand heavy volumes of traffic. Adding an epoxy coating to your floor gives you peace of mind because you know it’s tough enough to withstand impacts without cracking under the pressure.
- Stain-Resistance – Because epoxy flooring is resistant to moisture and staining, it’s ideal for environments with regular exposure to water or petrochemical spills, such as a garage. However, don’t be afraid to consider epoxy flooring for your home’s entryway or hallways that may also see water messes when people come inside on rainy days.
- Safety First – Epoxy flooring has many qualities that make it a superior choice in terms of safety. It’s fire-resistant and slip-resistant, meaning you can help prevent slip-and-fall injuries in the spaces in which you choose to install it.
- Versatility – Today’s epoxy coatings come in many color and pattern choices, meaning you don’t have to compromise aesthetics when you choose this practical flooring option.
- Quick Installation – Nobody enjoys being inconvenienced during a flooring renovation. The quick installation and drying process for epoxy flooring makes it attractive to many customers.
Learn More About Epoxy Flooring During an In-Home Consultation
Would you like to learn more about our epoxy flooring for Atlanta homes and businesses? Please contact Flooring Zone to schedule a free in-home consultation with us today. Make a significant impact with visitors by investing in concrete epoxy flooring with a beautiful, professional finish. Don’t let the installation costs deter you. Upon credit approval, Flooring Zone offers third-party financing through Wells Fargo Bank. Often voted a top flooring contractor in Marietta and the Greater Atlanta Metro Area, Flooring Zone is committed to ensuring customer satisfaction with every project. Check out our reviews or the project gallery on this page to see why so many trust us with their epoxy flooring!
Why Choose Us?
- Free Estimates
- Best of Thumbtack 2016
- Superior Customer Service
- Committed to Our Customers
- Residential and Commercial Services
- BBB Accredited Business with A+ Rating
- Servicing the Greater Metro Atlanta Area
- Voted Top Flooring Contractor in Marietta
- We Bring the Showroom to the Customer’s Home!