Luxury Vinyl Tile Installation in Atlanta
Luxury vinyl tile (LVT) is a great option for those who want to replace their flooring and want the look of tile, but do not want actual tile for one reason or another. Like a wallpaper, an LVT is simply applied to the floor. Like a tile, LVTs come in a wide variety of colors and patterns to suit any home or office.
Flooring Zone offers exceptional luxury vinyl tile that looks similar to stone, wood, or tile. That means you can get the look you desire with this popular flooring option!
A common misconception about LVT is that they are cheap-looking, but in reality, these tiles look very realistic. We have achieved great results for our clients using LVT, and we invite you to try them, too. Here are some of the benefits of using LVT!
Why Choose Luxury Vinyl Tile For Your Flooring?
There are many benefits to using LVT instead of tile:
- Unlike a tile, LVTs can be placed with or without grout. Many people prefer not to have grout in their tiles, and getting LVT lets them make that decision.
- LVTs are strong and durable, able to withstand the pressures of daily foot traffic.
- If an LVT becomes damaged, that single “tile” can be removed and replaced. This process is much easier and less messy than when a tile breaks and shatters.
- LVTs do not feel cold on your feet like a tile. On a chilly morning or after stepping out of the shower, this quality can be much appreciated.
- LVTs are softer than a tile, making them more comfortable to walk on.
Take a look at our recently renovated Norcostco with Luxury Vinyl Tile!
Flooring Zone LVT Installation
As with any of our services, we are committed to doing a thorough job when we install your LVTs. We are able to use them to create a realistic-looking floor that is attractive and comfortable for you and your family.
You can trust Flooring Zone to get you exactly the right flooring for your home.
Contact us If you desire the look of tile but don’t want any of the drawbacks, we recommend giving the luxury vinyl tile a try.